How to enter:
1. Purchase any product featured in the 'Machines That Mean Business 2013' brochure to enter the promotion. To enter by mail complete the entry form, answer the specified questions and attach your product receipt as proof of purchase and insert it in a standard size business DL envelope. The complete entry must be sent to the below address, no later than 31st August 2013.
"Win with Machines That Mean Business",
Jasco Pty Ltd,
PO Box 135,
Alternatively, email a scanned copy of the completed entry form with proof of purchase to email@example.com with "Win with Machines That Mean Business" as the heading. Total size of email should be no larger than 500KB, and received no later than 5pm on 31st August 2013.
2. Questions can only be answered once per entry form. You may enter the promotion more than once, however each entry requires a separate purchase.
3. Entry into this promotion is deemed to be in acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
4. The competition commences on 1st May 2013 at 12.01am (EST) and closes at 5.00pm (EST) on 31st August 2013.
5. Entry is open to all Australian residents. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its associated companies, advertising agencies, participating retailers and their employees are ineligible to enter or win. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
6. The Promoter will accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entry forms.
7. Entry forms are void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
8. Questions must be answered by the entrant only.
9. All answers submitted are available to Jasco Pty. Ltd. for promotional use.
10. Competition winners will be notified by phone or email during the month of September 2013.
11. Competition will be drawn by a panel of Judges. Judges will draw a unique answer from all eligible entries received. Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes are not exchangeable or transferable. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash. If the winner is under the age of 18 years the prize will be awared to their parent or legal guardian.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification includes drivers license or passport. Acceptance of alternate identification as verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
13. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, due to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoters, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
14. The prize winners are advised that Tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and should they seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize. Such advice is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
15. Prize values are dependent on the Hotel picked by the Promoter and the timing of stay. The Promoter reserves the right to pick the hotel on the basis the hotel is located in the winners' capital city and the hotel being of a 4 or 5 star rating.
16. Prize must be redeemed prior to 30th November 2013 and not coincide with state based school and public holidays. Winners must notify the Promoter at least a month in advance prior to claiming their prize.
17. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. The personal information will be collected for the purpose of entering the competition and may be used for future marketing purposes.
19. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not claim the prize before the time stipulated by the Promoter then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the Prize.
20. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. In the event that a prize(s) is/are not available due to difficulties such as destruction of destination, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s), in their sole discretion, to the same specification.
21. If the winner is unable to claim the prize by the 30th November 2013, the Promoter reserves the right to allow the winner to claim the prize at a later date chosen by the Promoter.
22. The promoters collect entrants' personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may also be used to offer products and services of potential interest to you from Jasco Pty Ltd and related companies. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
23. The Promoters are: Jasco Pty. Ltd, 118-122 Bowden Street, Meadowbank, NSW 2114. ABN: 96 000 301 888.