Liquitex Glossies 50ml
Liquitex Glossies are water based acrylic enamels that are formulated for use on slick non porous materials such as glass, tile, ceramics, stoneware, china, enamelware, primed metal, wood and other non-oily surfaces.They dry to a high gloss finish and are non-toxic.
- 24 professional colour spectrum.
- Air-dried colours dry to a durable, high gloss finish.
- Heat-set colours dry to a scratch resistant, high gloss finish.
- All colours are light-fast.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications (when heat-set).
- All Glossies colours are intermixable and can be easily blended to achieve any colour.
- Contain no solvents, just clean up with soap and water
|EDP: 0380970 Almond|
|EDP: 0381100 Maroon|
|EDP: 0381040 Brown|
This brush set is great for painting large surfaces, varnishing and collage.
A brush made from a mix of pure sable and synthetic fibres that can be used for broad strokes and form a sharp point. For use with water colour, fluid oil, acrylic and Griffin Alkyd Fast Drying Oil Colours.
Water Based, lightfast, permanent colours with precision nibs for ultimate control. 50 Colours available.
Reeves Poster Colour is the perfect medium for use in school and colleges, at home or in the studio as it can be diluted with water and requires no solvents.