Liquitex Glossies 50ml
Liquitex Glossies are water based acrylic enamels that are formulated for use on slick non porous materials such as glass, tile, ceramics, stoneware, china, enamelware, primed metal, wood and other non-oily surfaces.They dry to a high gloss finish and are non-toxic.
- 24 professional colour spectrum.
- Air-dried colours dry to a durable, high gloss finish.
- Heat-set colours dry to a scratch resistant, high gloss finish.
- All colours are light-fast.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications (when heat-set).
- All Glossies colours are intermixable and can be easily blended to achieve any colour.
- Contain no solvents, just clean up with soap and water
|EDP: 0380970 Almond|
|EDP: 0381190 Yellow|
|EDP: 0381100 Maroon|
|EDP: 0381000 Blue|
|EDP: 0381010 Blue Green|
|EDP: 0380980 Aqua|
|EDP: 0381040 Brown|
|EDP: 0380990 Black|
|EDP: 0381070 Golden Brown|
Reeves Fine Paint is extremely versatile and comes in a range of beautifully vibrant colours.
Ideal for a variety of uses including decoration, party trimmings and special projects.
Angle bristles are excellent for precise strokes and shading. Gold Taklon is suitable for use with Acrylic, Water Colour, Poster Colour, Gouache and Tempera paints.
Decorative foil adds a fun glam and shine to your art and craft projects.