Winsor & Newton Artists' Canvas Deep Edge
A professional range of stretched canvas manufactured to the highest Winsor & Newton quality standards, primed with specially formulated acid free Winsor & Newton gesso which gives superior adhesion and penetration of colour. The canvas prevents the sinking of oil colours, commonly found with inferior quality canvas. Excellent for all media including oil, acrylic, and alkyd.
- Features a 1 ½” edge.
- Heavy weight, high quality cotton canvas with medium grain surface. Ideal for heavier applications of colour.
- Back stapled for a clean, paintable, side edge.
- Painting may be presented frameless or framed.
- Superior tension over professional wedge-shaped stretcher bars.
- Professional weight stretcher bars of stable kiln dried wood for greater strength and stability.
Also availble in Thin Edge.
|EDP: 0310690 6 x 6 inch (152 x 152mm)|
|EDP: 0310745 20 x 20 inch (508 x 508mm)|
Reeves Artist Gallery Canvas is a high quality double-primed artist canvas made from 100% cotton expertly stretched and mounted onto a wood frame.
A quick drying general purpose, semi gloss medium which speeds drying, improves flow and reduces brush stroke retention.
A low odour solvent which evaporates slowly, increases blending time and is suitable for thinning oil colours and cleaning brushes.
The Artists' Canvas is primed with specially formulated acid free Winsor & Newton gesso which gives superior adhesion and penetration of colour, making it excellent for all media including oil, acrylic and alkyd.