Pebeo Gedeo Modelling Paste
Pebeo Gedeo Modelling Paste is a wax-based paste. It can be used again and again to model objects or figurines for moulding. Can also be used to create a plaster mould based on an imprint. For experienced and amateur adult users.
For a smooth finish, use a brush or finger to apply turpentine to the model to be moulded. Put the modelling paste near a heat source to soften it and work with it more easily.
- Natural modelling clay - Non-firing clay that self-hardens in the air without firing, giving strong, durable and solid results.
- Being clay, it has very good plasticity for modelling and its natural cellulose fibres allow it to dry without cracks, even in large pieces.
- Allows creation of very fine details when modelling.
- Can be modelled and shaped on a potter's wheel.
- Easy to clean from hands and clothes using water. Residue can be removed from surfaces and furniture using a damp cloth.
- Once dry, it can be painted or varnished. It can also be polished, tiled or perforated.
- Complete drying after 4-5 days at room temperature.
- Storage - Can be reused and stored indefinitely in a wet towel inside a tightly cloased plastic bag.
- Do not store below 0°C. If the product freezes, it will lose its properties.
|EDP: 1008840 500g|
Pebeo Gedeo Modeling Tool assorted pack contains set of 4 modelling tools for applications including sculping, cutting and more.
An object, a shape, a mark takes your fancy, make it yours by taking an impression. Reproduce its shape in a mold and decorate it as you please. The molding technique and material - silicon, alginate rubber or wax - will depend on the object.
Light and resin plasters for precision or for restoration. Pébéo plasters are designed to suit all types of artists.