Exchange or Return of Goods
- Return of goods will not be accepted unless prior approval in writing has been given by the Company.
- Where goods have been incorrectly supplied, are faulty or have been damaged in transit, the Customer undertakes to notify the Company within 7 days of receipt of the goods and agrees that no claims for losses, damaged or faulty goods will be binding on the company after this time.
- The Company will not be responsible for the freight charges for goods returned under its written approval unless the carrier is one nominated by the Company.
- The Company may, at is sole direction, issue a credit for the goods or exchange them.
- Other than as set out in this Clause, the company is not responsible for any costs, losses or damage arising whether directly or indirectly as a result of any defect or fault in the goods.
- Where goods have been supplied by Jasco and the Company has agreed to accept the return of these goods a Service Fee of $25.00 or 10% of the gross invoice value (whichever is greater) will be charged.
- Any goods returned to the Company must be in resale able condition, undamaged and in their original packaging.