Novel Coronavirus Policy
Please click here to download the Jasco Novel Coronavirus Policy.
Jasco is committed to achieving compatibility between economic development and the maintenance of the environment. Jasco therefore seeks to ensure that, throughout all phases of its activities, Jasco personnel and contractors give proper consideration to the care of the flora, fauna, air, land and water, and to the community health and heritage which may be affected by those activities. To fulfil this commitment, Jasco will observe all environmental laws and will:
- Progressively establish and maintain company-wide environmental standards for our operations
- Integrate environmental factors into planning and operational decisions and processes
- Access the potential environmental effects of our activities and regularly monitor and audit our environmental performance
- Continually improve our environmental performance, including developing opportunities for recycling, and more efficiently using energy, water and other resources
- Promote environmental awareness among company personnel and contractors to increase understanding of environmental matters
Australian Packaging Covenant Organisation
Since 2008 Jasco has been a member of the Australian Packaging Covenant Organisation (APCO). APCO is a co¬regulatory, not for profit organisation that partners with government and industry to reduce the harmful impact of packaging on the Australian environment. APCO promotes sustainable design and recycling initiatives, waste to landfill reduction activities and circular economy projects. APCO annual reporting is a key Membership activity, providing Member organisations with a transparent method to track their packaging sustainability performance.
Click here to view the Jasco Australian Packaging Covenant Annual Report & Action Plan 2020
Click here to view the Jasco Australian Packaging Covenant Performance Summary 2020
Forest Stewardship Council®
Jasco gained FSC® Chain of Custody Certification in 2015. FSC® is an independent, non-governmental, not for profit organization established to promote the responsible management of the world's forests. Chain of Custody (COC) is the path taken by raw materials from the tree in forest, through milling, manufacturing, transportation, trading and finally to the consumer. Certification demonstrates Jasco’s commitment to environmentally responsible management of forests and the associated authorisation to use the FSC® logo on the relevant products concerned.
Look for our FSC®-certified products.