Winsor & Newton Designers' Gouache Colour 37ml
Winsor & Newton have been producing fine artist Designers' Gouache since the mid 1930's. Today, the Designers' Gouache range benefits from significant developments in technology and is smoother, flatter, more opaque and more brilliant than ever before.
Designers' Gouache colours are a range of opaque watercolours, mainly used by designers, illustrators and commercial artists to create vibrant illustrations in solid colour. Gouache is also widely used in fine art as an opaque watercolour. Can be used thinly for a wash at the start of a painting then applied in thicker layers towards the end. Unlike transparent watercolour, where you need to plan and reserve the white of the paper, gouache is more controllable and enables you to remove mistakes and re-paint.
What different pinks do Winsor and Newton offer? | Winsor & Newton MasterclassThis masterclass shows the different pinks Winsor and Newton offer in watercolour and in gouache. Here we learn a bit about the sourcing and development of pinks, where pigments originate from and their properties. For example, did you know that the now synthetic colour Carmine used to come from crushed beetles or that Rose Madder still comes from a plant root discovered by George Field?
- Ivory Black (331)0121729 - #0000050947188Length: 39 mmWidth: 25 mmHeight: 106 mmWeight: 67 g
- Lamp Black (337)0121745 - #0000050947164Length: 39 mmWidth: 25 mmHeight: 106 mmWeight: 53 g
- Jet Black (335)0121737 - #0000050947171Length: 39 mmWidth: 25 mmHeight: 106 mmWeight: 63 g
- Permanent White (512)0121753 - #0000050947157Length: 39 mmWidth: 25 mmHeight: 106 mmWeight: 83 g
- Zinc White (748)0121761 - #0000050947140Length: 39 mmWidth: 25 mmHeight: 106 mmWeight: 100 g
|Barcode||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Weight (g)|
EDP:0121729 Ivory Black (331)
EDP:0121745 Lamp Black (337)
EDP:0121737 Jet Black (335)
EDP:0121753 Permanent White (512)
EDP:0121761 Zinc White (748)
- DownloadWinsor & Newton Designers' Gouache