Winsor & Newton Devon Studio Easel
The Devon Easel features a double-sided design which allows the accommodation of two easels along with a bottom painting tray that moves easily to allow height adjustability. Built on a sturdy H Frame, it is handcrafted from fine quality Beechwood with a natural oil finish. It can be assembled in minutes without the need for tools and has locking casters for effortless studio positioning. As a space efficient easel, it is excellent for schools.
- Maximum canvas height: 130cm (51")
- Height of easel: 166cm (65")
- Width of easel: 66cm (26")
- Depth of easel: 62cm (25")
- Weight: 23kg
Note: Part A and B will need to be ordered to complete the easel.
- Devon Studio Easel - Part A0296240 - #0094376935578Length: 640 mmWidth: 150 mmHeight: 1660 mmWeight: 0 g
- Devon Studio Easel - Part B0296245 - #9311960296244Length: 0 mmWidth: 0 mmHeight: 0 mmWeight: 0 g
|Barcode||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Weight (g)|
EDP:0296240 Devon Studio Easel - Part A
EDP:0296245 Devon Studio Easel - Part B