Winsor & Newton Professional Watercolour Sable Brushes One Stroke
The Professional Watercolour Sable brush is made of quality Kolinsky sable hair with Birchwood handles and seamless nickel ferrules put together by hand. Its unique sculptured handle with a matt finish allows ultimate comfort whilst painting. It has an excellent belly and perfect point.
The One Stroke Brush is a short flat watercolour brush. It is perfect for edges and shapes or applying washes. Originally for ‘one stroke’ application by sign writers, many watercolourists use this brush for washes. It also makes a unique chisel edged flat brush mark.
Masking Fluid vs Gum Arabic when masking in watercolour painting | Winsor & Newton MasterclassThis Masterclass demonstrates the difference between masking with Masking Fluid and masking with Gum Arabic. You can use either method to repel the paint from the paper, keeping areas of your watercolour painting clean and white. Both methods are effective, but will give different results:The Masking fluid gives a clean, hard edge to your masked out area, while Gum Arabic gives a softer edge.
- Size 3mm (1/8 inch)0343810 - #094376973556Length: 8 mmWidth: 8 mmHeight: 204 mmWeight: 5 g
- Size 6mm (1/4 inch)0343820 - #094376973563Length: 8 mmWidth: 8 mmHeight: 210 mmWeight: 6 g
- Size 10mm (3/8 inch)0343830 - #094376973570Length: 9 mmWidth: 10 mmHeight: 216 mmWeight: 7 g
- Size 13mm (1/2 inch)0343840 - #094376973587Length: 10 mmWidth: 13 mmHeight: 221 mmWeight: 10 g
- Size 19mm (3/4 inch)0343850 - #094376973594Length: 19 mmWidth: 11 mmHeight: 230 mmWeight: 17 g
- Size 25mm (1 inch)0343860 - #0094376973600Length: 14 mmWidth: 25 mmHeight: 237 mmWeight: 23 g
|Barcode||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Weight (g)|
EDP:0343810 Size 3mm (1/8 inch)
EDP:0343820 Size 6mm (1/4 inch)
EDP:0343830 Size 10mm (3/8 inch)
EDP:0343840 Size 13mm (1/2 inch)
EDP:0343850 Size 19mm (3/4 inch)
EDP:0343860 Size 25mm (1 inch)