Derwent Graphic Pencils
A good graphite drawing starts with a good graphite pencil. With Derwent Graphic you’ve got a wide choice of degrees from a fine and crisp 9H to soft and smudgy 9B, so whether you are doing fine detailed illustrations or adding shading and texture to your drawing there is a right pencil for you in the Derwent Graphic range.
- 20 degrees 9H to 9B
- Hexagonal 6.9mm barrel
- 2.2mm core for hard degrees, 3.5mm for soft degrees
- Smooth, finely textured graphite strip for professional application, made from the finest quality graphite and purest clays
- Hexagonal matt black barrel with a distinctive dark orange band.
- Full range of 20 degrees: 9B - B, HB, F, H - 9H
- Harder degrees (B - 9H) have a slim 2.2mm strip, perfect for detailed work.
- Softer degrees (9B - H) have a thicker 3.5mm strip, added strength and covering power.
- Soft Spectrum (9B - H Sketching) are for expressive sketches and portraiture. Medium Spectrum (6B - 4H Designer) are for general drawing and design work. Hard Spectrum (B - 9H) are for crisply detailed illustrations.
|EDP: 1802800 Hard/Medium/Soft Pencils Tin of 24|
|EDP: 1803400 Medium Pencils Tin of 12|
|EDP: 1803600 Soft Pencils Tin of 12|
|EDP: 1803800 Hard Pencils Tin of 12|
|EDP: 5008308 Assorted Pencils Tin of 6|
|EDP: 1804311 9B|
|EDP: 1804312 6B|
|EDP: 1804313 4B|
|EDP: 1804314 2B|
|EDP: 1804315 B|
|EDP: 1804317 8B|
|EDP: 1804318 7B|
|EDP: 1804319 5B|
|EDP: 1804320 3B|
mooth, finely textured graphite strip for professional application, made from the finest quality graphite and purest clays.
Reeves Drawing Pad is suitable for drawing in pencils, pastel, crayon, charcoal, markers, ink and light application of water colour paint.
The colour palette of Derwent Drawing pencils takes you right back to nature. These coloured pencils are rich. The soft texture and the extra wide colour strip will be a big help when trying to build up dense fur or feathers in drawings of animals.