Winsor & Newton Calligraphy Ink Sets
Winsor & Newton Calligraphy Inks have been formulated to provide the artist with an unrivalled level of permanence and quality. All the Calligraphy Ink colours have a permanence rating of AA or A. The formulations of the Inks are non-waterproof ensuring they are non-clogging and have good flow characteristics when used in a Fountain or Dip pen.
Calligraphy Inks are available in a selection of sets.
6 Assorted Colours
- 6 x 30ml calligraphy inks: Black, Crimson, Dark Blue, Green Sepia and Gold.
Includes everything you need to get started in calligraphy.
- 3 Drawing inks in 14ml bottles: Black Indian, Deep Red and Gold
- 5 Calligraphy Nibs in a variety of different widths
- 1 x Solid Wood Dip Pen
- 1 x A5 Smooth Cartridge Pad 110gsm (20 Sheets)
- 1 x Instruction leaflet for beginners
Wooden Box Set
This beautifully finished set offers a selection of calligraphy items in an attractive wooden box, with space for storage of inks and nibs.
- 8 x 14ml Drawing Inks
- 5 x Calligraphy nibs in a variety of width
- 1 x Reservoir for nibs
- 1 x Wooden dip pen
- 1 x Instructional leaflet.
|EDP: 0244150 6 Assorted Colours|
|EDP: 0308920 Complete Set|
|EDP: 0244160 Wooden Box Set|
The dense black, water based ink in the Artline 204 Faxblac makes it ideal for use with photocopiers and faxes, where clear reproduction is required.
Reeves Scraperfoil is a unique and fun way to create stunning foil images! Simple to master but offers hours of creative activity.
Calligraphy Ink colours have a permanence rating of AA or A with a non waterproof formulation.
Winslow Watercolour paper in a Postcard format!