Winsor & Newton Calligraphy Ink Sets
Winsor & Newton Calligraphy Inks have been formulated to provide the artist with an unrivalled level of permanence and quality. All the Calligraphy Ink colours have a permanence rating of AA or A. The formulations of the Inks are non-waterproof ensuring they are non-clogging and have good flow characteristics when used in a Fountain or Dip pen.
Calligraphy Inks are available in a selection of sets.
6 Assorted Colours
- 6 x 30ml calligraphy inks: Black, Crimson, Dark Blue, Green Sepia and Gold.
Includes everything you need to get started in calligraphy.
- 3 Drawing inks in 14ml bottles: Black Indian, Deep Red and Gold
- 5 Calligraphy Nibs in a variety of different widths
- 1 x Solid Wood Dip Pen
- 1 x A5 Smooth Cartridge Pad 110gsm (20 Sheets)
- 1 x Instruction leaflet for beginners
Wooden Box Set
This beautifully finished set offers a selection of calligraphy items in an attractive wooden box, with space for storage of inks and nibs.
- 8 x 14ml Drawing Inks
- 5 x Calligraphy nibs in a variety of width
- 1 x Reservoir for nibs
- 1 x Wooden dip pen
- 1 x Instructional leaflet.
|EDP: 0244150 6 Assorted Colours|
|EDP: 0308920 Complete Set|
Winsor & Newton Calligraphy Inks
Round bristles are excellent for fine details and highlighting. White Taklon is suitable for use with watercolour, acrylic and gouache paints as well as for mixed media.
Red Sable brushes are ideal for Oil and Watercolour.
Helix whiteboard accessories are the essential tools for classrooms, offices, meeting and conference rooms with whiteboards.
Calligraphy Ink colours have a permanence rating of AA or A with a non waterproof formulation.