Pebeo Deco Flakes
Pebeo Deco Flakes can be applied (with gold size or gilding paste) to almost any surface and is used to gild plasterwork and picture frames and to illuminate illustrations or paintings. You can create decorative aged/crackle effects easily with Pebeo Deco Flakes.
- Format: Pack
- Gilding flakes for a gold, silver or copper finish
- Derived from aluminium sheets, use to give a fantastic gold effect
- Apply to almost any surface and is used to gild plaster work and picture frames and to illuminate illustrations or paintings.
- Its flake form allows creating decorative aged/crackle effects easily.
- Easy to apply with gilding paste
- Available in gold, silver and copper
|EDP: 0061680 Gold|
|EDP: 0061690 Copper|
|EDP: 0061700 Silver|
Pebeo Non Hazardous Assorted SDS
Pébéo Gold and Silver Leaf is derived from Copper or Aluminium sheets, and is used to render a gold or silver effect. Easy to apply with a water-based glue (gilding paste).
Ready-to-use preparation to glue on the gilding leaves and flakes. Suitable for use on all clean and dry surfaces.