Pebeo Gedeo Modelling Paste
Pebeo Gedeo Modelling Paste is a wax-based paste. It can be used again and again to model objects or figurines for moulding. Can also be used to create a plaster mould based on an imprint. For experienced and amateur adult users.
For a smooth finish, use a brush or finger to apply turpentine to the model to be moulded. Put the modelling paste near a heat source to soften it and work with it more easily.
- Natural modelling clay - Non-firing clay that self-hardens in the air without firing, giving strong, durable and solid results.
- Being clay, it has very good plasticity for modelling and its natural cellulose fibres allow it to dry without cracks, even in large pieces.
- Allows creation of very fine details when modelling.
- Can be modelled and shaped on a potter's wheel.
- Easy to clean from hands and clothes using water. Residue can be removed from surfaces and furniture using a damp cloth.
- Once dry, it can be painted or varnished. It can also be polished, tiled or perforated.
- Complete drying after 4-5 days at room temperature.
- Storage - Can be reused and stored indefinitely in a wet towel inside a tightly cloased plastic bag.
- Do not store below 0°C. If the product freezes, it will lose its properties.
|EDP: 1008840 500g|
An object, a shape, a mark takes your fancy, make it yours by taking an impression. Reproduce its shape in a mold and decorate it as you please. The molding technique and material - silicon, alginate rubber or wax - will depend on the object.
Light and resin plasters for precision or for restoration. Pébéo plasters are designed to suit all types of artists.
Pebeo Gedeo Modeling Tool assorted pack contains set of 4 modelling tools for applications including sculping, cutting and more.