Winsor & Newton Artisan Water Mixable Oil Colour Sets
Artisan Water Mixable Oil Colour is available in a number of sets. Perfect for an accomplished painter who need tools for painting out and about, or a beginner who needs a place to start.
The Artisan Water Mixable Oil Colour sets range from those containing a basic collection of colour to sets containing a wider spectrum with mediums.
Beginners Set contains:
- 6 x 37ml Artisan Water Mixable Oil Colour: Cadmium Yellow Hue, Cadmium Red Hue, French Ultramarine, Phthalo Green Blue Shade, Yellow Ochre and Titanium White. Colours are subject to variations.
Studio Set contains:
- 10 x 37ml Artisan Water Mixable Oil Colour: Lemon Yellow, Cadmium Yellow Hue, Cadmium Red Hue, Permanent Alizarin Crimson, French Ultramarine, Cerulean Blue Hue, Phthalo Green Blue Shade, Yellow Ochre, Burnt Umber, Titanium White. Colours are subject to variations.
- 1 x 75ml bottle of Artisan Water Mixable Linseed Oil
- 2 x Azanta Black Brushes
10 x 12ml Tube Set contains:
- Titanium White, Process Yellow, Cadmium Yellow Deep Hue, Cadmium Red Hue, Process Magenta, Ultramarine, Process Cyan, Permanent Green Middle, Yellow Ochre, Mars Black
20 x 12ml Tube Set contains:
- Titanium White, Pale Lemon, Process Yellow, Cadmium Yellow Deep Hue, Cadmium Orange Hue, Cadmium Red Hue, Permanent Rose, Process Magenta, Pale Violet, Winsor Blue, Ultramarine, Process Cyan, Deep Turquoise, Permanent Green Middle, Olive Green, Pale Rose Blush, Burnt Sienna Opaque, Yellow Ochre, Naples Yellow, Mars Black
|EDP: 0215680 Beginners Set|
|EDP: 0215690 Studio Set|
|EDP: 0063600 10 x 12ml Tube Set|
|EDP: 0063610 20 x 12ml Tube Set|
The EZ Tracer is an easy to use art projector for the beginner artist or crafter.
This comprehensive and accessible reference guide provides an in-depth exploration into the art of painting with acrylics. It has been created as one book that will accompany the reader on the complete journey from beginner to artist.
The MONO Sand and Rubber eraser is made from a mixture of sand and rubber which can be used to erase pencil as well as ink markings.