Winsor & Newton Artisan Varnish
Artisan Varnish is a non-yellowing, water based varnish which provides protection for paintings achieved with Artisan Colour and is removable with Artisan Varnish Remover.
- Artisan paintings should be allowed to dry completely before varnishing, at least 6-12 months for thin films, longer for impasto paintings.
- Varnishes should not be used within the paintings as mediums.
Available in Gloss, Matt and Satin.
Satin Varnish should not be used on over absorbent or damaged paint films. Satin Varnish may be applied over Gloss Varnish.
- Gloss 75ml0335100 - #0884955012864Length: 36 mmWidth: 58 mmHeight: 99 mmWeight: 107 g
- Matt 75ml0335090 - #0884955013168Length: 36 mmWidth: 58 mmHeight: 99 mmWeight: 103 g
- Satin 75ml0335110 - #0884955013496Length: 36 mmWidth: 58 mmHeight: 99 mmWeight: 110 g
|Barcode||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Weight (g)|
EDP:0335100 Gloss 75ml
EDP:0335090 Matt 75ml
EDP:0335110 Satin 75ml