Pebeo Gedeo Crystal Resin
The Pebeo Gedeo Crystal Resin has been acclaimed by professional decorators and crafters for over ten years. Its simple two component epoxy system (resin and hardener) produces a surprising glass paste effect, making it transparent, robust and easy to work with.
- Format: 150ml, 300ml and 750ml
- Clear and very transparent resin produces glass like effects.
- Easy to use, low-odour resins for coating, inclusions, casting, laminating or poured as a colourful painting medium
- Two-component epoxy resin system, resin and hardener
- Perfectly imitates the look of glass while offering the sturdiness of resin
- High-gloss finish with no shrinking when dry
- Surfaces - May be cast in silicone moulds, or be directly poured on most raw or painted surfaces (once completely dry) : Glass, canvas, metal, mirror, Plexiglas, plastic, ceramic, as well as on jewellery bases and decorative objects.
- Ideal for production of castings, inclusions, bottoms of platters, jewellery creation, coatings, decoratin surfaces, laminates and can also be used as a protective varnish.
|EDP: 1009280 300ml|
|EDP: 1009290 750ml|
|EDP: 8627350 150ml|
With its enameled effect, Gedeo Glaze Resin adds relief and shine to flat surfaces.
Mixable with each other, and with the Crystal Resin, the Gedeo Colour Resins offer infinite shade possibilities! Ready to use transparent and homogenous colours ideal for jewellery creation, colour inclusions, pendants, pattern reproductions and decoration.
This Discovery Set contains an assortment of Gedeo Colour Resins and application tools. It is perfect for introducing artists and crafters to the world of Resins and Mixed Media Art!