Derwent Watersoluble Graphitone Sticks
Awash with possibilities, no wood casing just pure water-soluble graphite in a stick! There are so many things you can do with Derwent Water-soluble Graphitone. You can use it like a pencil but the real fun begins when you peel off the wrapper! Use the stick whole or break it into chunks to create broad sweeps of tone really quickly. Then just add water and watch the graphite dissolve into softness. Choose from four wash strengths from a light
to a very dark wash.
- Newly formulated stick of pure artist quality graphite with the added advantage of being watersoluble.
- Can be used as a traditional pencil, or remove the paper wrap and produce broader strokes using the side of the stick.
- Unique "easy to peel" paper wrap.
- Perfect for expressive sketching and drawing.
- Available in 4 degrees : 2B (Light Wash), 4B (Medium Wash), 4B (Dark Wash) and 8B (Very Dark Wash).
- Round 7mm stick of pure graphite
- 100% useable material
|EDP: 1804335 2B|
|EDP: 1804336 4B|
|EDP: 1804337 6B|
|EDP: 1804338 8B|
|EDP: 0426580 2B/4B/6B/8B Pack of 4|