Winsor & Newton Professional Watercolour Sets
Professional Watercolour is also available in a number of sets. The Professional Watercolour sets range from sets containing a basic collection of colour to luxury wooden boxes containing everything from colour through to mediums and brushes.
A pocket-sized lightweight box, ideal for the outdoor artist.
- 14 half pans of Professional Watercolour: Winsor Lemon, Winsor Yellow, Scarlet Lake, Winsor Red, Permanent Rose, Permanent Alizarin Crimson, French Ultramarine, Winsor Blue, Winsor Green, Permanent Sap Green, Yellow Ochre, Burnt Sienna, Raw Umber and Titanium White. Colours are subject to variations.
- 1 x Series 16 Sable Brush
- Mixing surfaces with an additional sliding palette
- Mediums dish
Field Box Set
A lightweight, compact box that contains everything required for outdoor painting in a durable plastic box.
- 12 Half Pans of Professional Watercolour: Winsor Lemon, Burnt Sienna, Winsor Blue, Winsor Red, Ivory Black, Yellow Ochre, French Ultramarine, Winsor Yellow, Raw Umber, Winsor Green, Permanent Alizarian Crimson and Chinese White. Colours are subject to variations.
- Pocket Brush
- Artists' Sponge
- 35ml capacity water bottle
- Water container
- 3 mixing areas
|EDP: 0241860 Compact Set|
|EDP: 0179451 Field Box|
Watch how working on a wet surface influences pigment movement and creates multi-layered, blended effects in your painting.
This Masterclass demonstrates the difference between masking with Masking Fluid and masking with Gum Arabic.
You can use either method to repel the paint from the paper, keeping areas of your watercolour painting clean and white.
Both methods are effective, but will give different results:The Masking fluid gives a clean, hard edge to your masked out area, while Gum Arabic gives a softer edge.
This masterclass shows the different pinks Winsor and Newton offer in watercolour and in gouache.
Here we learn a bit about the sourcing and development of pinks, where pigments originate from and their properties.
For example, did you know that the now synthetic colour Carmine used to come from crushed beetles or that Rose Madder still comes from a plant root discovered by George Field?
A step by step journey from root to application.
Transparency and Opacity explained in more detail.
Discover the diversity between masstone and undertone in Winsor & Newton Professional Watercolours. Applying these differences can help greatly when painting in monotone.
Apply different techniques to your watercolour painting using Art Masking Fluid.
Decidedly modern, XL Studio Oil Color from Pebeo has been developed to fulfill the needs of contemporary expression. These colours mix easily and quickly, and their fast drying time allows artists to add new coats after only three days, perfect for glazes and impastos. They're also great for acrylic artists who want to try oil paints without the odour.
A traditional general varnish with a high gloss finish for the protection of oil, alkyd and acrylic paintings.
Creative mini sets to explore colours, materials and give children the imagination to give life to their creations.
Jasart Dual Tip Markers. Brush and fineliner nibs ideal for calligraphy, lettering, drawing and journaling.