Winsor & Newton Professional Watercolour Sets
Professional Watercolour is also available in a number of sets. The Professional Watercolour sets range from sets containing a basic collection of colour to luxury wooden boxes containing everything from colour through to mediums and brushes.
A pocket-sized lightweight box, ideal for the outdoor artist.
- 14 half pans of Professional Watercolour: Winsor Lemon, Winsor Yellow, Scarlet Lake, Winsor Red, Permanent Rose, Permanent Alizarin Crimson, French Ultramarine, Winsor Blue, Winsor Green, Permanent Sap Green, Yellow Ochre, Burnt Sienna, Raw Umber and Titanium White. Colours are subject to variations.
- 1 x Series 16 Sable Brush
- Mixing surfaces with an additional sliding palette
- Mediums dish
Field Box Set
A lightweight, compact box that contains everything required for outdoor painting in a durable plastic box.
- 12 Half Pans of Professional Watercolour: Winsor Lemon, Burnt Sienna, Winsor Blue, Winsor Red, Ivory Black, Yellow Ochre, French Ultramarine, Winsor Yellow, Raw Umber, Winsor Green, Permanent Alizarian Crimson and Chinese White. Colours are subject to variations.
- Pocket Brush
- Artists' Sponge
- 35ml capacity water bottle
- Water container
- 3 mixing areas
Masking Fluid vs Gum Arabic when masking in watercolour painting | Winsor & Newton MasterclassThis Masterclass demonstrates the difference between masking with Masking Fluid and masking with Gum Arabic. You can use either method to repel the paint from the paper, keeping areas of your watercolour painting clean and white. Both methods are effective, but will give different results:The Masking fluid gives a clean, hard edge to your masked out area, while Gum Arabic gives a softer edge.
What different pinks do Winsor and Newton offer? | Winsor & Newton MasterclassThis masterclass shows the different pinks Winsor and Newton offer in watercolour and in gouache. Here we learn a bit about the sourcing and development of pinks, where pigments originate from and their properties. For example, did you know that the now synthetic colour Carmine used to come from crushed beetles or that Rose Madder still comes from a plant root discovered by George Field?
- Compact Set0241860 - #0094376905342Length: 141 mmWidth: 113 mmHeight: 28 mmWeight: 180 g
- Field Box0179451 - #0094376860825Length: 130 mmWidth: 37 mmHeight: 10 mmWeight: 180 g
|Barcode||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Weight (g)|
EDP:0241860 Compact Set
EDP:0179451 Field Box