Winsor & Newton Artisan Brushes Long Handled Filbert
Artisan brushes are developed with a unique blend of high quality synthetic fibres, the brushes are strong and durable and are perfect for working with thick, full bodied colour straight from the tube.
Artisan brushes are able to maintain strength, a fine point, excellent spring and durability use after use. Strong, durable and cleans easily.
Artisan Filbert brushes are flat with oval tip that leaves a broad mark with a soft edge. The pointed tip of the Filbert shape gives precision for highlights, yet the flat body can carry ample colour.
Ideal for use with Artisan Water Mixable Oil Colour, but can also be used with conventional oils, acrylics and alkyds.
- Size 20219470 - #0094376909166Length: 7 mmWidth: 7 mmHeight: 292 mmWeight: 7 g
- Size 40219472 - #0094376909173Length: 7 mmWidth: 7 mmHeight: 296 mmWeight: 8 g
- Size 60219474 - #0094376909180Length: 7 mmWidth: 8 mmHeight: 301 mmWeight: 8 g
- Size 80219476 - #0094376909197Length: 8 mmWidth: 10 mmHeight: 309 mmWeight: 9 g
- Size 120219480 - #0094376909203Length: 9 mmWidth: 12 mmHeight: 320 mmWeight: 12 g
- Size 140248130 - #0094376909210Length: 12 mmWidth: 15 mmHeight: 327 mmWeight: 20 g
|Barcode||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Weight (g)|
EDP:0219470 Size 2
EDP:0219472 Size 4
EDP:0219474 Size 6
EDP:0219476 Size 8
EDP:0219480 Size 12
EDP:0248130 Size 14