Winsor & Newton Designers' Gouache Colour Sets
Winsor & Newton have been producing fine artist Designer Gouache since the mid-1930's. Today, the Designers' Gouache range benefits from significant developments in technology and is smoother, flatter, more opaque and more brilliant than ever before.
Designers' Gouache colours are a range of opaque watercolours, mainly used by designers, illustrators and commercial artists to create vibrant illustrations in solid colour.
Gouache is also widely used in fine art as an opaque watercolour. Can be used thinly for a wash at the start of a painting then applied in thicker layers towards the end. Unlike transparent watercolour, where you need to plan and reserve the white of the paper, gouache is more controllable and enables you to remove mistakes and re-paint.
Primary Colour Set
The colours have been specially selected for optimum results when colour mixing, producing strong, bright mixes.
- 6 x 14ml tubes of Designer's Gouache: Primary Yellow, Primary Red, Primary Blue, Permanent Green Medium, Ivory Black, and Zinc White. Colours are subject to variations.
Makes an ideal starter set.
- 10 x 14ml tubes of Designers' Gouache: Zinc White, Yellow Ochre, Ultramarine, Spectrum Red, Primary Yellow, Primary Red, Primary Blue, Permanent Yellow Deep, Ivory Black, and Permanent Green Medium. Colours are subject to variations.
- Primary Colour Set0161860 - #0094376885637Length: 137 mmWidth: 83 mmHeight: 30 mmWeight: 200 g
- Introductory Set0121795 - #094376885620Length: 220 mmWidth: 27 mmHeight: 190 mmWeight: 410 g
|Barcode||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Weight (g)|
EDP:0161860 Primary Colour Set
EDP:0121795 Introductory Set
- DownloadWinsor & Newton Designers' Gouache