Liquitex Glossies 50ml
Liquitex Glossies are water based acrylic enamels that are formulated for use on slick non porous materials such as glass, tile, ceramics, stoneware, china, enamelware, primed metal, wood and other non-oily surfaces.They dry to a high gloss finish and are non-toxic.
- 24 professional colour spectrum.
- Air-dried colours dry to a durable, high gloss finish.
- Heat-set colours dry to a scratch resistant, high gloss finish.
- All colours are light-fast.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications (when heat-set).
- All Glossies colours are intermixable and can be easily blended to achieve any colour.
- Contain no solvents, just clean up with soap and water
|EDP: 0380970 Almond|
|EDP: 0381100 Maroon|
|EDP: 0381040 Brown|
Developed with sustainability in mind. Its compact size makes it extremely handy and can follow you wherever you go. 10 sheet capacity.
A complete and fully illustrated guide to the folded-paper arts.
These brush sets are available in both Natural and Synthetic hair, offering a wide variety of shapes and sizes that are superb value for money and ideal use with Oil Colour, Acrylics or Water Colour.
Granulation Medium gives a mottled or granular appearance to colours, which usually gives a smooth wash or enhance the granulations of colours.