Derwent Metallic Pencils (Non-Soluble)
Celebrating two decades of eye-catching design and generations of Derwent innovation, the new metallic range has been restyled and expanded – with artists of all ages expected to take a shine to the range's versatility and shimmer. Non-soluble but highly pigmented for maximum effect, the extended colour range includes twenty colours.
- Available in a limited edition anniversary set of 20 pencils and blister packs
- Shimmering, highly metallic colour
- New non-soluble, shimmering highly metallic pencils designed to create maximum effect
- Artist quality, perfect for novices and experts
- Smooth laydown, glides across paper with minimal dusting
- Creates intense metallic effects particularly on black or dark paper
- Ideal for both fine art and craft projects
- Soft core that blends easily
- High-quality pigments give rich colour application
- Hexagonal barrel for optimum grip
- Manufactured in Great Britain
- Extended colour range of 20 colours, includes 8 new colours
|EDP: 2305598 20th Anniversary Set of 20|
|EDP: 2305600 Traditional Pack of 6|
|EDP: 2305601 Bright Pack of 6|
|EDP: 2305602 Pastel Pack of 6|
Reeves Black Sketch Pads are suitable for pastels, gel pens and other opaque colours.
Derwent Inktense Pencils are our best water-soluble pencil ever! You can use them dry but mix them with water and the colour turns into vibrant ink. Once it’s dry the colour is fixed and because its permanent it’s great for using on fabric such as silk and cotton.
Introduce a little sparkle to sketches and drawings with these bright, highly reflective pencils. They work best on a dark background and add brilliant definition and glowing highlights
Tiziano pads are suitable for pastels, pencil, graphite, charcoal, tempera, airbrush and watercolour techniques.