Liquitex Modelling Paste Gel Mediums
A marble paste made of marble dust and 100% polymer emulsion. Used to build heavy textures on rigid supports and create three-dimensional forms. Dries to the hardness of stone. It can be sanded or carved when thoroughly dry. Can be handled like clay if the top of the container is removed and some of the water is allowed to slowly evaporate until it reaches a clay-like consistency.
- Extra heavy body and very opaque.
- Adheres to any non-oily, absorbent surface.
- Drying too quickly causes mud cracking that is usually cosmetic, not structural.
- When mixed with acrylic colours will act as a weak tinting white, while increasing thickness and rigidity.
- Excellent substrate for acrylic paint, oil paint, oil pastel, oil bars, watercolour, graphite or dry pastel.
|EDP: 0383954 237ml|
|EDP: 0383958 473ml|
|EDP: 0383960 946ml|
Liquitex Professional Acrylic Ink is a range of extremely fluid acrylic paints that use super-fine pigments in a state-of-the-art acrylic emulsion.
Liquitex Professional Spray Paints are an innovative new acylic aerosol range developed for professional artists.
Bring your creativity to life with Liquitex Heavy Body Acrylic Paint. Experience the thick buttery consistency with a similar outcome to using oil paints. Palette knife and brush strokes are retained once dry, making it the perfect paint for traditional art techniques as well as experimental contemporary styles and mixed media.